Founded in 2007, Lithocore, LLC is a computer systems design and management consultant company that primarily focuses on building technology solutions for Federal Government and commercial customers. Lithocore is headquartered in Northern Virginia. The Lithocore team is comprised of thought leaders & subject matter experts in Systems Engineering, Software Assurance, Information Assurance, Business Processes Engineering, and Management Consulting.
Lithocore is a certified participant in the Small Business Administration (SBA) 8(a) Business Development program.
Lithocore is a participant in the RSA SecurWorld Partner Program.
Combining cutting edge technologies, Information Technology (IT), strategic management consulting, technical thought leadership, and implementation expertise, Lithocore provides objective, best interest, quality solutions to its clients’ challenges.
North American Industry Classification System (NAICS):
|541512||Computer Systems Design Services|
|541511||Custom Computer Programming Services|
|541513||Computer Facilities Management Services|
|541519||Other Computer Related Services|
|541611||Administrative Management & General Management|
|541618||Other Management Consulting Services|
|541990||All Other Professional, Scientific & Technical Services|
|541712||Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences|
|541620||Environmental Consulting Services|
|611430||Professional and Management Development Training|
|611710||Educational Support Services|
|221114||Solar Electric Power Generation|
|221117||Biomass Electric Power Generation|
|221118||Other Electric Power Generation|
|237130||Power and Communication Line and Related Structures Construction|
|221310||Water Supply and Irrigation Systems|
Customers and Contracts:
- U.S. Army Communications-Electronics Command (CECOM) Rapid Response Third Generation (R2-3G) Subcontractor
- Assistant Secretary of the Army for Installations, Energy and Environment (IE&E) Subcontractor
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) Subcontractor
- Private Healthcare Provider HIPAA/HITECH Compliance Support Prime Contractor
President & CEO - Michael E. Colon
- Over 25 years of experience providing software engineering solutions to the commercial, aerospace and defense industries
- Specializes in secure systems engineering, and has broad knowledge and experience with Object-Oriented Development, Service Oriented Architecture and intelligent agent-based computing
- Successfully managed IT engineering projects for the Assistant Secretary of Defense of Networks and Information Integration (ASD NII), US Army’s Information and Intelligence Warfare Directorate (I2WD), US Army’s Communication-Electronics Command (CECOM), Defense Information System Agency (DISA), National Security Agency (NSA), Farberware, Hoffritz and HotelBusiness
- Authored and contributed to various industry security guidance documents, special publications and specifications
- B.S. in Computer Science, and is a member of the Upsilon Phi Epsilon Computer Science Honor Society
- Holds a DoD Top Secret security clearance